ICY-8 Hour Trail Run

ATRA race member


Feb 03, 2024 at 7:30 AM

ICY-8 Hour Trail Run

6800 Lawyers Road

Spotsylvania VA, 22553


Event Facebook page

Entry Fee $95
(Lowest or Early Registration)

Entry Fee 2 $110
(Highest or Late Registration)

Prize Money: no


Type: Trail

Participant Limit: 110

Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 95%

First Year of the Event: 2009

Men's Record: M: 54.1 Miles

Masters Men Record: MM: 54.1 Miles

Women's Record: W: 47.5 Miles

Masters Women Record: MW: 47.7 Miles


This run seeks to bring both new and experienced trail runners together onto a common course that will challenge both their trail skills and physical abilities. The run course will be looped course. Approximately 85%-90% of the course is trail. The remaining 10%-15%, approximately 0.4 miles is a mix of trail and closed payment roads. Trail is single-track and double-track (NOT fire road). Over 70% of the trails are double-track, meaning that it is ALL TRAIL but generally about 6-ft wide. This trail WILL RUN FAST, but has to potential to catch up with you as the race progresses. The Start/Finish will be centralized in the parking area next to the Lake Anna Visitor Center. Runners will have the opportunity to select from two course loops, either 4.7 miles (350ft of elevation gain/loss) or 8.0 miles (640ft of elevation gain/loss) during the event. Runners are able to run combine loops during the event to maximize mileage during the event.


No photos available.


Past Event Dates

Held on Feb 03, 2024

Held on Feb 04, 2023

Held on Feb 05, 2022

Held on Feb 06, 2021

Held on Feb 01, 2020

Held on Feb 02, 2019

Held on Feb 03, 2018

Held on Feb 04, 2017

Held on Feb 06, 2016

Held on Feb 07, 2015

Held on Feb 01, 2014

Held on Feb 03, 2013

Held on Feb 04, 2012

Held on Feb 05, 2011

Held on Feb 06, 2010

Held on Feb 07, 2009

Event Results